Love is in the air! As we step into February, the month of love and romance, this year, break free from the routine, to bring a huge smile to your beloved ones face and show how much you love them.
Valentine’s day recipes from Executive Chef Amit Kocharekar, The Resort Mumbai
Burrata citrus greens, Roma tomato, and strawberry salad
Ingredients: Burrata 250 gms, Fresh oranges juice 200 gms, Extra virgin olive oil 150 gms, Rucola leaves 40gms, Mahabaleshwar strawberry 50gms, Roma tomato 60gms, Pesto 20gms, Micro herbs 5gms
- Place the pesto in the middle and keep the burrata on top
- Place Rucola, fresh strawberry, and roma tomato around the burrata
- Put citrus dressing along with extra virgin olive oil on top
- Put some black pepper and micro herbs on top
- Philadelphia cheese 225gms
- Milk made 80gms
- Whipped cream 110gms
- Gelatin leaves 4gms
- Cream 60 gms
- Fresh raspberry, blueberry, red currant 150gms
- For cake base
- Cookies 100gms
- Butter 40gms
- Beat the cream cheese and add milk in it to make a smooth mixture
- Then add whipped cream and gelatin in it.
- In the meanwhile, make cookies crumb and add butter in it. Put it into the cake mould base
- Pour half of the cake mixture in the cake mould base and put some fresh berry compote. Add remaining batter then freeze it.
- Once it is done de-mould the cake. Garnish with berry compote and gold leaf.