By Chirag Khattar
The pre-wedding shoot is one of the biggest wedding photography trends in India that’s really become an almost essential part of the scene. Every couple is following the same trend but now brides are changing the trend by deciding to have a pre-wedding photo shoot done with her girl gang instead of the groom.
Do you ever think what goes on in a bride mind when she decided to have a pre-wedding shoot with her girl gang? This kind of Photoshoot is like a powerhouse of mixed emotions, especially for the bride. There is a lot of things to plan when it comes to bridesmaid’s photo shoot. We always wanted to understand that a photographer should tell bridesmaids how to give a perfect pose so that they look perfect in every frame.
Every girl shares a special bonding with her sisters and friends. So, it would be more fun to bring them in a pre-wedding shoot. Those classic bridesmaid photographs will remember bride whole life. So, Portfolio Studio shares some tips on a pre-wedding shoot with girl gang-
- Elegant gowns, bridesmaids surrounding the bride and blowing kisses make it one of those wedding photo poses which show the bride being pampered.
- A bride should call her mum, Maasi, Chachi and all other ladies together for an epic shoot with some classic poses.
- Grab your girls and have fun with posing by making a heart with their hands standing next to each other.
- The wedding lehenga of the bride can be the best prop ever to describe those fairytale moments. Adjusting the lehenga of a bride or getting clicked with the lehenga adds a touch of tradition and style to the moments.
- Flowers and bouquets are classics when it comes to featuring the beautiful wedding moments. The bunch of flowers will beautifully reflect the sweetness and the bond that girls share.